Contact Chamber for more information on board of director requirements.
The Hardee County Chamber of Commerce (HCCC) is seeking nominations for Board of Directors.
Requirements of Directors:
- Must be a current member of the Chamber in good standing for at least 1 year.
- The Board of Directors meet monthly on the third Tuesday of each month at 12:00pm for a working lunch.
- All Board Members are expected to take an active leadership role in the Chamber.
- It is estimated that the time commitment for a Board Member is at least five (5) hours a month, on average.
- Board Members are expected to attend as many Chamber functions as possible, including ribbon cuttings, grand openings, luncheons, mixers, and fundraiser events.
For any additional questions regarding director requirements, please contact HCCC at 863/773-6967.